Maketaste - (Darian Gray)
I recently had the pleasure to fake interview myself. Have a read below, but I would not recommend reading too much into these answers, they're fairly deep and would take quite a bit of self-pondering and analysis to really understand.
- Let's start with a simple one, when did you start making music?
- "I started making music when I was 1 years old. I had released my first album in the form of screams into my parent's ears. The lyrics usually consisted of angsty roars and emotional cries."
- Do you get weirded out when someone spots you on the street?
- "Actually, it happens quite often and I have come to embrace it. I figure, if someone has a paint bucket full of paint and they want to paint spots all over me, then who am I to try and stop them?"
- Who would you say is your biggest inspiration?
- "I'd have to say my cat Callie is my biggest inspiration. She's so adorable. Often times, I find myself writing about how cute her little paws are when they're curled up like a squirel. One of these days, I'm going to write a duet for her an I. She's actually got a good singing voice, it's just a little pitchy. We can fix that with Auto-Tune though."